THE SELLING PROCESS
- Define your goals, wants needs and expectations. A good place to begin is by exploring your short and long-term goals in life and how selling your home or business fits into those goals. We will walk through a process we use to thoroughly understand your goals, wants and needs to ensure that your expectations are met.
- Determine the best price for what’s going on in the market right now. We assess the current state of the market and what comparable homes are selling for by reviewing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your home. This way, we can objectively determine it’s fair value and ensure we price it right.
- Prepare your property so that it is in top-selling condition. We will work with you to help you see things from a buyer’s point of view. We will consult with you on what to repair, replace or remove so that your home makes a great first impression.
- Implement time-proven, research-based marketing strategies. Your home will be marketed with a marketing plan that has the highest potential for bringing not only the most buyers but also the most qualified buyers to your doorstep.
- Show your property. Always keep your home in top-selling condition. When you leave for work, make sure that your home remains in top-selling condition. You know what they say about first impressions!
- Receive an offer. When a buyer decides to buy your home, an offer will be presented. We will advise you on the offer and whether the buyer is qualified to purchase your home.
- Negotiate to sell. Most offers require some level of negotiation. We will work together to decide your parameter and we will negotiate on your behalf.
- Have your home appraised and inspected. Once you have accepted an offer, we will work with the buyer’s agent to coordinate an appraisal, inspections and a survey (if required). If the buyer requires that certain repairs be made on your home, we will continue to negotiate on your behalf and recommend vendors so we move successfully from contract to closing.
- Prepare for closing. A few days before closing (also known as settlement), we will contact the title company and the buyer’s agent to ensure that all the necessary forms and documents have been prepared. We will meet with you to review the closing documents and let you know what additional forms and information you need to bring to the closing meeting.
- Close! At the closing meeting, ownership of your property is legally transferred to the buyer. We will be present to advise you and ensure everything goes according to plan.
Provide information about your property using the form below. Providing more information will help to prepare your listing as accurate as possible.
Join Our Mailing List
How does your career compare?
Why Choose Us?
KM’s comprehensive approach to real estate allows us to provide the best possible service with the highest level of successful result for each of our clients. with over 10 years of experience in the local market, kM has the proven track record to ensure that we not only meet, but exceed your expectations as ypur real estate professioonal.
“Our Market Knowledge & Expertise is your …
Ready to Learn More?
We support our agents by providing educational training, helping them grow throughout their careers. Also, we provide our agents with top notch technology, combing our innovative website and social media tools. KM Premier Real Estate’s marketing tools are among the most innovative in their market with a comprehensive focus on driving your business. And best of all, we offer our agents 90% …