Buying a property will require making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps if you have an expert who understands the ins and outs of undertaking such a large purchase. We can be your guide through the process and provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors for you to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent who has experience in completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview agents: Are they familiar with the area you are interested in?
- Is the agent available on nights and weekends?
- Ask about their education and credentials: A good agent will continually strive to educate themselves on the latest trends in real estate.
- Does the agent communicate promptly? Time is money when attempting to purchase a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references from previous clients.
- Choose an agent who listens to your wants, needs and concerns. Ensure you pick an agent with whom you are comfortable with.